Dear Valued Customer,
We hope you and your families are staying well in this challenging and unprecedented time. Our team at Teak Master is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all employees. It is of upmost importance here at Teak Master to protect the health of our employees while also preserving our ability to offer our residential and commercial clients our services of cleaning, sanitizing and preserving exterior wood.
We have implemented certain procedures to maintain the health and safety of our employees and customers. We have instructed all of our employees to follow the CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus at all times. Effective immediately have instated the following requirements.
- All equipment and trucks are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the start and end of each work day
- All work areas are meticulously cleaned and sanitized at the end of each project.
- We are following the CDC Guidelines for social distancing and are running small teams while respecting the safe distancing of team members at work sites
- Each team is provided with and required to wear CDC approved masks, gloves and shoe covers while on site
- Each team is provided with and required to use disinfecting and sanitizing hand cleaner towels and cleaning supplies
- All employees are required to frequently wash their hands.
- All employees are required to stay home if they are showing any signs of illness
- We work on Exterior Wood Only
- 6ft distancing is required during breaks and lunches
We are thankful to the commitment of our dedicated employees. Our office team is working remotely and is here to continue to serve you and answer any questions you may have. We thank you and appreciate your patience and understating during these unprecedented times.
Our hearts go out to everyone affected by Covid-19 and we at Teak Master will continue to operate with the safety of our families, customers and communities in mind.